TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that by hiring our Green Screen & Photographic Studio the following Terms and Conditions apply at all times:
The full list is available upon request.
1. Unless otherwise arranged, clients must stick rigidly to the studio session times booked. Any overtime will be charged at our overtime rate.
2. A booking cannot be confirmed until a 50% deposit has been received in advance. The full balance, including VAT, is payable before beginning the session. Please note that we accept all major credit cards.
3. Normal hours are between 10am to 5pm. Bookings outside these times may attract additional fees.
4. Any damage to equipment / breakages, whether belonging to Media Junction or hired in, will be chargeable to the client.
5. Any background paper used which cannot be re-used will be subject to a charge of £10 per metre.
6. The Studio should be left as it was found. The assistant will tidy up but any major spillages / damages will be chargeable. If this means the studio cannot be used until it is cleaned, the lost hours will be chargeable to the client in full.
7. It is possible to Dry-Hire our studio without an assistant but that does mean that no assistance will be available other than switching on the lights etc.
8. Normally the electricity is included in the studio hire fee but if any additional high wattage equipment is used, then the electricity would be charged at 20p per unit.
9. In the event of a cancelled booking, all equipment, staff or personnel hired-in on behalf of the client will be charged in full.
10. In the event of a cancellation deposits are non-refundable without exception and in all cases.
11. Customers must make sure that they have appropriate and adequate insurance cover in place to cover all eventualities whilst using our facilities. No Public Liability insurance cover is provided by Media Junction and all belongings are left at the clients own risk.
12. Customers use our studio and facilities entirely at their own risk in all cases.
13. We strongly advise that all clients view our studio before their day of booking to assertain suitability of size and of access. Our studio is based on the 2nd floor of our building and although is accessed by the use of a service lift it is not necessarily always suitable for all types of shoots. Media Junction and/ or Green Screen Soho, will not be held responsible in any way for any form of access problem to our studios, nor the 100% accuracy of studio measurements given verbally or by electronic mail.