FILMING IN THE GREEN SCREEN
Our purpose-built, bespoke, Green Screen studio is unique to Central London, offering facilities to shoot everything from single presenter multi-camera interviews, to full music/ theatre/ TV promo videos.
It’s U shaped Cyclorama provides a chroma key Green Screen on the 5m wide back wall, on the two side walls (7.5m depths) and on the floor, allowing greater flexibility for filming 2 or 3 camera shoots at different angles.
The studio comes pre-lit with a low-heat Photon Beard lighting grid.
The huge 1100 sq.ft client holding area is complete with WiFi, Sky TV, arcade games, table football & pinball and provides a relaxed holding space for 30 plus people; including separate make-up and dressing room facilities.
Green Screen Soho can cater for whatever your shoot requires. We have a range of equipment on site including the new Canon MK III and Sony PMW-EX3.
Using the resources of our multi award-winning creative department, our production team specialises in providing professional broadcast camera crews and pre/post production direction.
We shoot on both high definition and standard definition formats including DV-CAM, Digital Betacam, HD-CAM, XD-CAM, DVC-PRO HD and DSLR with full lighting and grips kits. We are creative, dynamic and flexible with competitive daily or weekly rates.
We can provide multi camera coverage for live events, conferences, shows and broadcasts. We are based in Soho, in the centre of London, but travel throughout the UK and Europe.
• Competitive Rates
• Over 20 years experience – CV’s on request
• Unrivaled, award winning creative service for pre and post production – no matter the size of project.
• We cover broadcast docs, news, sport, as PSC or on OB’s
• Corporate Video with a broad range of experience from global drinks brands to music videos to large scale events, to community and Arts projects.
• Indoor and outdoor events including music, sport, festivals, conferences – no matter the size.